- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for Linux users.
7zip and RAR5 support on QNAP
- emprie29
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
3 years 3 months ago #7651
by emprie29
7zip and RAR5 support on QNAP was created by emprie29
I followed the
instructions
for setting up YAC Server on QNAP - and then ran the YAC create-library command, which was successful, however the following were reported many times (maybe 100-200 between all 3).
How can i add this support to my QNAP container/docker image?
I cant even tell which files are failing to re-encode them manually.
I have too many comics to manually go through and try to figure out which weren't imported.
Thoughts on the best way to handle this?
- ! _7z.c:200: 7z support requires 7z SDK (define HAVE_7Z)
- ! rar.c:214: RAR 5 format isn't supported
- ! rar.c:71: Splitting files isn't really supported
How can i add this support to my QNAP container/docker image?
I cant even tell which files are failing to re-encode them manually.
I have too many comics to manually go through and try to figure out which weren't imported.
Thoughts on the best way to handle this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
3 years 3 months ago #7652
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic 7zip and RAR5 support on QNAP
You need a build that uses p7zip instead of unarr if you need support for 7zip and rar5
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel