- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
Help and support for Linux users.
Official Docker image for YACReaderLibraryServer
- Luis Ángel
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
2 years 1 week ago #8796
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Official Docker image for YACReaderLibraryServer was created by Luis Ángel
It can be found here:
hub.docker.com/r/yacreader/yacreaderlibraryserver
For now only a development build is available with the tag develop.
It supports pdf, rar5 and 7zip. Two architectures are available amd64 and arm64.
I need some help testing it, so please let me know if you find any bugs or problems.
For now only a development build is available with the tag develop.
It supports pdf, rar5 and 7zip. Two architectures are available amd64 and arm64.
I need some help testing it, so please let me know if you find any bugs or problems.
Code:
docker pull yacreader/yacreaderlibraryserver:develop
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: khkyacreader, Martínez Yriarte, Overlay5008, migube
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- migube
- Offline
- Senior Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 55
- Thank you received: 9
1 year 11 months ago #8929
by migube
Replied by migube on topic Official Docker image for YACReaderLibraryServer
Gracias Luis, just installed.
Not sure if related to the Docker image, but I can't see to get the Sync function from IOS to work, continue reading is always empty, changing a name of the file is not synced back..
Docker has write access to the files it seems (checked via docker console)
Maybe it's something else, clicking on sync progress generates packets to the synology docker on correct port but not sure what the application is doing with it...
any debug I can see/star/logs of sync?
cr
Not sure if related to the Docker image, but I can't see to get the Sync function from IOS to work, continue reading is always empty, changing a name of the file is not synced back..
Docker has write access to the files it seems (checked via docker console)
Maybe it's something else, clicking on sync progress generates packets to the synology docker on correct port but not sure what the application is doing with it...
any debug I can see/star/logs of sync?
cr
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
1 year 11 months ago - 1 year 11 months ago #8930
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Official Docker image for YACReaderLibraryServer
It could be a problem writing the lock file for the database:
www.yacreader.com/forum/bugs/2623-no-syn...d-yacrlibrary-docker
Make sure that works in your setup.
Make sure that works in your setup.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Last edit: 1 year 11 months ago by Luis Ángel.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- migube
- Offline
- Senior Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 55
- Thank you received: 9
1 year 11 months ago #8931
by migube
Replied by migube on topic Official Docker image for YACReaderLibraryServer
gracias Luis,
I'm not using NFS shares, just standard local Docker folder share.
a docker exec YACReaderLibraryServer update-library works succesfully.
Note that as I just installed I noticed my YACReaderLibrary.ini [libraryConfig] does not seem to have been applied
I tried via docker exec to add Loglevel debug
--loglevel debug start
but it's already started, and there is no stop command ?
(I killed via console, but restarts automatically?)
also the log file is written succesfully to the folder, so strange.
tx!
I'm not using NFS shares, just standard local Docker folder share.
a docker exec YACReaderLibraryServer update-library works succesfully.
Note that as I just installed I noticed my YACReaderLibrary.ini [libraryConfig] does not seem to have been applied
I tried via docker exec to add Loglevel debug
--loglevel debug start
but it's already started, and there is no stop command ?
also the log file is written succesfully to the folder, so strange.
tx!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
1 year 11 months ago #8932
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Official Docker image for YACReaderLibraryServer
Yeah, it restarts automatically to always be online, the idea is that a potential crash won't leave you with the server down.
I don't know what could be the issue, I tested it on Windows with local storage and sync works fine. The only reason I can think of is that the sync request goes through but the database doesn't get updated.
Where is your container running?
I don't know what could be the issue, I tested it on Windows with local storage and sync works fine. The only reason I can think of is that the sync request goes through but the database doesn't get updated.
Where is your container running?
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- migube
- Offline
- Senior Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 55
- Thank you received: 9
1 year 11 months ago #8933
by migube
Replied by migube on topic Official Docker image for YACReaderLibraryServer
synology docker
from docker exec :
System & configuration
INFO 2024-10-15T07:44:28.002 "SYSTEM INFORMATION"
INFO 2024-10-15T07:44:28.002 "Qt version: 6.4.2"
INFO 2024-10-15T07:44:28.002 "Build ABI: x86_64-little_endian-lp64"
INFO 2024-10-15T07:44:28.002 "build CPU architecture: x86_64"
INFO 2024-10-15T07:44:28.002 "CPU architecture: x86_64"
INFO 2024-10-15T07:44:28.002 "Kernel type: linux"
INFO 2024-10-15T07:44:28.002 "Kernel version: 4.4.302+"
INFO 2024-10-15T07:44:28.002 "Product info: Ubuntu 24.04.1 LTS"
tx
from docker exec :
System & configuration
INFO 2024-10-15T07:44:28.002 "SYSTEM INFORMATION"
INFO 2024-10-15T07:44:28.002 "Qt version: 6.4.2"
INFO 2024-10-15T07:44:28.002 "Build ABI: x86_64-little_endian-lp64"
INFO 2024-10-15T07:44:28.002 "build CPU architecture: x86_64"
INFO 2024-10-15T07:44:28.002 "CPU architecture: x86_64"
INFO 2024-10-15T07:44:28.002 "Kernel type: linux"
INFO 2024-10-15T07:44:28.002 "Kernel version: 4.4.302+"
INFO 2024-10-15T07:44:28.002 "Product info: Ubuntu 24.04.1 LTS"
tx
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
1 year 11 months ago #8934
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Official Docker image for YACReaderLibraryServer
Can you copy some comics into the container and create a library inside? then check if sync works with that library.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- migube
- Offline
- Senior Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 55
- Thank you received: 9
1 year 11 months ago #8935
by migube
Replied by migube on topic Official Docker image for YACReaderLibraryServer
ok that's funny...
copied some to /root & /tmp
created 2 libraries
the one under /root: Doesn't display anything in the library view (even on the web it doesn't open).
the one under /tmp: shows the comic, but clicking read/import gives an error ...
I'll create another one on the regular drive outside the docker later to see if it's an issue with multiple libraries or not (and delete them all keep only /tmp )
copied some to /root & /tmp
created 2 libraries
the one under /root: Doesn't display anything in the library view (even on the web it doesn't open).
the one under /tmp: shows the comic, but clicking read/import gives an error ...
I'll create another one on the regular drive outside the docker later to see if it's an issue with multiple libraries or not (and delete them all keep only /tmp )
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- migube
- Offline
- Senior Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 55
- Thank you received: 9
1 year 11 months ago - 1 year 11 months ago #8936
by migube
Replied by migube on topic Official Docker image for YACReaderLibraryServer
ok bingo !
created another library outside the docker, but ensuring that the Dockuser in synology accounts has the correct write permission on the shared folder
Sync works, Continue reading is populated, ...
Note: as I'm new I might have missed it, but should this work (I can open other topic if not related to Docker)
1- import
2- Edit Metadata
3- Sync it back to the original file/updating/creating the comicinfo.xml inside it?
gr!
created another library outside the docker, but ensuring that the Dockuser in synology accounts has the correct write permission on the shared folder
Sync works, Continue reading is populated, ...
Note: as I'm new I might have missed it, but should this work (I can open other topic if not related to Docker)
1- import
2- Edit Metadata
3- Sync it back to the original file/updating/creating the comicinfo.xml inside it?
gr!
Last edit: 1 year 11 months ago by migube.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- migube
- Offline
- Senior Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 55
- Thank you received: 9
1 year 11 months ago #8941
by migube
Replied by migube on topic Official Docker image for YACReaderLibraryServer
Note I'm not sure the versioning is working correctly The synology container manager doesn't see there is a new version ...
while Diun spotted it
Docker tag docker.io/yacreader/yacreaderlibraryserver:develop updated.
CrazyMax © 2024 Diun v4.28.0
Hostname
0f23d37c282d
Provider
docker
Created
Oct 15, 2024 21:12:58 UTC
Digest
sha256:24e71f4a437e8fbc46abe2b9d4cad75e6b74e0fc854fe118b9b88c5c2e03f562
so not sure
(if Synology see there is an update container, I can just click update, it works on regular/other dockers)
tx
while Diun spotted it
Docker tag docker.io/yacreader/yacreaderlibraryserver:develop updated.
CrazyMax © 2024 Diun v4.28.0
Hostname
0f23d37c282d
Provider
docker
Created
Oct 15, 2024 21:12:58 UTC
Digest
sha256:24e71f4a437e8fbc46abe2b9d4cad75e6b74e0fc854fe118b9b88c5c2e03f562
so not sure
(if Synology see there is an update container, I can just click update, it works on regular/other dockers)
tx
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel