- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for Linux users.
Database file not showing up in Synology NAS 224+
- KuervoJones
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
1 year 1 month ago #9611
by KuervoJones
Database file not showing up in Synology NAS 224+ was created by KuervoJones
I'm using the official yacreaderlibrary image and creating my container, and everything works fine. I am able to open up the library through my browser, but it's empty. Upon further inspection there doesnt seem to be a database file in the .yacreaderlibrary folder. Often times I cant even get it to generate the folder.
Not sure what I'm doing wrong, but any help would be appreciated. Thank you!
Not sure what I'm doing wrong, but any help would be appreciated. Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
1 year 1 month ago #9612
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Database file not showing up in Synology NAS 224+
Did you read the Troubleshooting section in the image home page?
hub.docker.com/r/yacreader/yacreaderlibr...rver#troubleshooting
It sounds like a problem written to the folder where the comics are.
It sounds like a problem written to the folder where the comics are.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel