- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for Linux users.
YACReaderLibraryServer Docker: 404 not found
- prizm
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
4 months 3 weeks ago #10073
by prizm
YACReaderLibraryServer Docker: 404 not found was created by prizm
Hello. I am using the official the official YAC Reader Docker image.
I have it setup; I created the library database with terminal and I can access it via the YAC Reader Library App (on Windows).
The problem I'm having is that cannot access the Library web interface....it shows a page that just says 404 not found. When I try to connect using YAC Reader iPad app, I just get a blank page.
I tried the muallin/yacreaderlibrary-server docker and it works! (though its an old version of YACReader)
I'm not sure whats different about the Official YACReader Docker image and why its not working correctly.
I would rather use the official and latest version of the YACReader server, otherwise I will to stick the old (muallin) docker image it works.
Just wanted to reach to the dev since they may have better insight and get some help getting this work.
Thanks.
I have it setup; I created the library database with terminal and I can access it via the YAC Reader Library App (on Windows).
The problem I'm having is that cannot access the Library web interface....it shows a page that just says 404 not found. When I try to connect using YAC Reader iPad app, I just get a blank page.
I tried the muallin/yacreaderlibrary-server docker and it works! (though its an old version of YACReader)
I'm not sure whats different about the Official YACReader Docker image and why its not working correctly.
I would rather use the official and latest version of the YACReader server, otherwise I will to stick the old (muallin) docker image it works.
Just wanted to reach to the dev since they may have better insight and get some help getting this work.
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
4 months 2 weeks ago #10079
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic YACReaderLibraryServer Docker: 404 not found
The new version has removed the old ui interface.
You need to use ip:port/webui
You need to use ip:port/webui
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: alzamonart
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- prizm
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
4 months 2 weeks ago #10080
by prizm
Replied by prizm on topic YACReaderLibraryServer Docker: 404 not found
Oh ok. I did not realized it changed. I must have that.
Thanks
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel