Skip to content
YACReader
Help and support for Linux users.

YACReaderLibraryServer on Openmediavault?

  • Bannon
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
9 years 10 months ago #2694 by Bannon
Hi everyone. I'm trying to get YRLS running on Openmediavault, a debian derivative. I've come across a GitHub page that looks pretty old. I'm also getting a bunch of error messages if impossible packages when trying to install through the debian script on the download page of the website. I'm wondering if someone could help guide me through what's going on here. I've installed plenty of fun things by hand, like Mylar, Jackett, etc. but I've usually had some guidance in the form of tutorials. Regardless, I'm running a headless server and am clueless at this point.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 10 months ago #2695 by selmf
Replied by selmf on topic YACReaderLibraryServer on Openmediavault?
Hi Bannon and welcome to the forum.

That github project you found has no relation to us, so I can't help you with it. The headless version of YACReaderLibrary YACReader provides is a part of the YACReader source code, not a seperate project. A tutorial on how to compile it on a Debian based system (Raspberry Pi) can be found here:

yacreader.com/45-yacreaderlibraryserver-...aspberry-pi-raspbian

This should also work on other Debian based systems. You could also try running it in Docker, a thread for this can be found here on the forum.

My answers are not necessarily official YACReader statements but mostly represent my own opinion in technical matters.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!