- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for MacOSX users.
YACReaderLibrary can't find YACReader
- jporten
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
8 years 7 months ago #3677
by jporten
YACReaderLibrary can't find YACReader was created by jporten
Hey, thanks for excellent software. Tried figuring this out myself in a few ways, but haven't cracked it yet:
macOS 10.13, both YACReader and YACReaderLibrary are in my Applications folder. When I double-click on a comic in the library, I get this error: "YACReader not found, YACReader should be installed in the same folder as YACReaderLibrary." Which it is.
Possibly related: YACReader does not show up as an option when I control-click on a CBR or CBZ file. I have to go to Open With... show all applications, and then I can select it. It's apparently not registered with those file extensions? But it does work to do this to set the defaults—so now I can double-click in the Finder to open, but still can't do it from the library.
macOS 10.13, both YACReader and YACReaderLibrary are in my Applications folder. When I double-click on a comic in the library, I get this error: "YACReader not found, YACReader should be installed in the same folder as YACReaderLibrary." Which it is.
Possibly related: YACReader does not show up as an option when I control-click on a CBR or CBZ file. I have to go to Open With... show all applications, and then I can select it. It's apparently not registered with those file extensions? But it does work to do this to set the defaults—so now I can double-click in the Finder to open, but still can't do it from the library.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- selmf
- Offline
- Moderator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 639
- Thank you received: 136
8 years 7 months ago #3680
by selmf
My answers are not necessarily official YACReader statements but mostly represent my own opinion in technical matters.
Replied by selmf on topic YACReaderLibrary can't find YACReader
Try using the current release canditate for 9.0.0, available here:
www.yacreader.com/forum/testers/1059-yacreader-9-0-0
If the problem happens there too report bac
www.yacreader.com/forum/testers/1059-yacreader-9-0-0
If the problem happens there too report bac
My answers are not necessarily official YACReader statements but mostly represent my own opinion in technical matters.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel