- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for MacOSX users.
Big Problem with mac OS Catalina
- carlosfdez
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
6 years 11 months ago #4826
by carlosfdez
Big Problem with mac OS Catalina was created by carlosfdez
Problems with mac OS Catalina. The application is not verified by Apple and does not allow its execution. Any solution about it?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
6 years 11 months ago #4827
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Big Problem with mac OS Catalina
Go to settings and let the app run from there.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- carlosfdez
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
6 years 11 months ago #4833
by carlosfdez
Replied by carlosfdez on topic Big Problem with mac OS Catalina
Thank you. This option has not appeared.
When I have restarted the mac, I have tried again and then I have been able to run it.
I had thought it was due to Apple's new application certification system.
When I have restarted the mac, I have tried again and then I have been able to run it.
I had thought it was due to Apple's new application certification system.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
6 years 11 months ago #4834
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Big Problem with mac OS Catalina
You can read more about it in Apple's instructions.
Check this section "How to open an app that hasn’t been notarized or is from an unidentified developer" in the following link: support.apple.com/en-us/HT202491
YACReader is signed with a valied Developer ID and it will be notarized as soon as I figure out how to integrate the notarization process in the YACReader's automatic build/distribution system.
Check this section "How to open an app that hasn’t been notarized or is from an unidentified developer" in the following link: support.apple.com/en-us/HT202491
YACReader is signed with a valied Developer ID and it will be notarized as soon as I figure out how to integrate the notarization process in the YACReader's automatic build/distribution system.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: kinesia
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel