- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for MacOSX users.
Path of Update collection
- K1nd3r
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
6 years 6 months ago #5119
by K1nd3r
Path of Update collection was created by K1nd3r
Hello Luis,
I just change my mac and i have a question, do you think it's possible to change the path of .yacreaderlibrary ?
My library was on synology but when i update whith the "U" the time is so looooonngg !
If i change the folder on ma computer maybe i can gain some time ? or maybe not at all !
It's just a question i asked to me...
Thanks you so much.
I just change my mac and i have a question, do you think it's possible to change the path of .yacreaderlibrary ?
My library was on synology but when i update whith the "U" the time is so looooonngg !
If i change the folder on ma computer maybe i can gain some time ? or maybe not at all !
It's just a question i asked to me...
Thanks you so much.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
6 years 6 months ago #5120
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Path of Update collection
The problem here is that comics need to be transfered to your computer to be processed. I you are doing small updates you can try to do a right click in a folder a just update that folder instead of the whole collection.
Do you have any chances to have both machines connected using ethernet? That could speed things up.
Did you tried to install YACReader in your NAS? maybe you can perform the updates locally...
Do you have any chances to have both machines connected using ethernet? That could speed things up.
Did you tried to install YACReader in your NAS? maybe you can perform the updates locally...
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- K1nd3r
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
6 years 6 months ago #5121
by K1nd3r
Replied by K1nd3r on topic Path of Update collection
Thanks for you answer !
I conect my machines via ethernet, it's the best solution for now. I try to installer YaReader on my Nas but it's a Synology (arm) and I was unable to make it work...
Thank you so much
I conect my machines via ethernet, it's the best solution for now. I try to installer YaReader on my Nas but it's a Synology (arm) and I was unable to make it work...
Thank you so much
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel