- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 1
Help and support for MacOSX users.
YAC Library not showing all trhe folders
- CHC
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
6 years 5 months ago #5220
by CHC
YAC Library not showing all trhe folders was created by CHC
Hello
I have an issue with TYAC Library version 9.6.2.1909283 on my MBP running Catalona 10.15.4
I added some comics to YAC, asked to reindex the Library and the new folders never appear ine the list.
I've tried to delete the libreay and recreate it but no change.
You can see the differences in the attached files.
Is it a known issue ?
What can I d to fix it ?
Many thanks by advance,
Have a nice day,
CHC
I have an issue with TYAC Library version 9.6.2.1909283 on my MBP running Catalona 10.15.4
I added some comics to YAC, asked to reindex the Library and the new folders never appear ine the list.
I've tried to delete the libreay and recreate it but no change.
You can see the differences in the attached files.
Is it a known issue ?
What can I d to fix it ?
Many thanks by advance,
Have a nice day,
CHC
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
6 years 5 months ago #5222
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic YAC Library not showing all trhe folders
what is in the folder that did not appear in the library? folders are only added when valid comics are found inside.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
6 years 5 months ago #5223
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic YAC Library not showing all trhe folders
copy one of the folders that do not appear to a folder in your desktop and create a library there, is the folder properly imported? or do you end with an empty library. If you can replicate the problem doing that, then send me one of the comics in the folder.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: CHC
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- CHC
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 1
6 years 4 months ago #5239
by CHC
Replied by CHC on topic YAC Library not showing all trhe folders
Hello,
Many thanks for the answer.
I found the issue : I moved the entire directory from GoogleDrive to OneDrive.
In the process the Bitdefender protection on the files was not updated and YACLibrary was not authorized to write on the directory. After giving authorization and creatarion of a totally new LIbreay everthing went OK.
Regards
CHC
Many thanks for the answer.
I found the issue : I moved the entire directory from GoogleDrive to OneDrive.
In the process the Bitdefender protection on the files was not updated and YACLibrary was not authorized to write on the directory. After giving authorization and creatarion of a totally new LIbreay everthing went OK.
Regards
CHC
The following user(s) said Thank You: Luis Ángel
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel