Skip to content
YACReader
Help and support for MacOSX users.

Some features are slow with the library on NAS

More
5 years 9 months ago #5615 by igor
Hello,
First of all, I love YACReader!
My comics and YAC library are on my NAS which I access with an SMB share mounted on my MacbookPro.
Certain functions are very slow:
- Search (to the point of being unusable)
- Editing metadata
- Navigating from a folder back to the library root
Is there a way I can speed things up? Can I keep the comics on the NAS but have the library located in the MacBook? Any suggestions would be welcome.
Thank you in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!