Skip to content
YACReader
Help and support for MacOSX users.

Cannot open zip files

  • danhackley
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
5 years 7 months ago #5777 by danhackley
Cannot open zip files was created by danhackley
I have a bunch of magazines in .zip format. When I try and open them via YACReader Library, I get the error "comic not found". If I open YACReader then try to navigate to the magazines, the zip files are greyed out??

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 7 months ago #5797 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Cannot open zip files

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • danhackley
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
5 years 7 months ago #5803 by danhackley
Replied by danhackley on topic Cannot open zip files
Yes that seemed to do the trick, many thanks!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 6 months ago #5819 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Cannot open zip files
I think I have deleted a post by mistake, sorry. if you are having troubles with this I am going to need more details, I am unable to reproduce these problems, and there is nothing special to do, could this be a permissions problem?

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!