- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for MacOSX users.
HELP - Workaround 1 step scroll instead of 2?
- rednaxela
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
5 years 6 months ago #5853
by rednaxela
HELP - Workaround 1 step scroll instead of 2? was created by rednaxela
Hello there YACreader community!
First of all.
I do really love this program.
It is so amazing.
Thank you so much!
It is such an amazing software and I am really happy.
There is one thing I am missing though.
It is the scroll while changing the page.
at the moment there is a need to do a "2 step scroll"? instead of 1 step. (I dont know if it makes sense. You need to scroll 2 times to move forward or backwards on pages, if possible I would like to have 1)
Is there any kind of work around to fix this? anything? settings changes in the installation folder? script? plug-in?
I tried to use different mouse things (SteerMouse, Mos, Smooze) to be able to mac it as a 1 step scroll. but nothing has really worked sadly.
so. is there any workarounds? can I add one step scroll myself somehow?
Thank you for an amazing software.
First of all.
I do really love this program.
It is so amazing.
Thank you so much!
It is such an amazing software and I am really happy.
There is one thing I am missing though.
It is the scroll while changing the page.
at the moment there is a need to do a "2 step scroll"? instead of 1 step. (I dont know if it makes sense. You need to scroll 2 times to move forward or backwards on pages, if possible I would like to have 1)
Is there any kind of work around to fix this? anything? settings changes in the installation folder? script? plug-in?
I tried to use different mouse things (SteerMouse, Mos, Smooze) to be able to mac it as a 1 step scroll. but nothing has really worked sadly.
so. is there any workarounds? can I add one step scroll myself somehow?
Thank you for an amazing software.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
5 years 6 months ago #5857
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic HELP - Workaround 1 step scroll instead of 2?
This is something I have to tune up. 2 step scroll makes sense when the page is zoomed in, so there is a difference between moving the page vertically and moving to another page. But in full page it makes little sense.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel