Skip to content
YACReader
Help and support for MacOSX users.

Downloading files won't update after completion

  • CuriousJosh
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
5 years 5 months ago #5873 by CuriousJosh
I hit a rather odd bug.

I was downloading some files from a torrent, and updated the directory before they were complete and opened one of the files. The reader only sees 3 pages of the file.

the file however is full with 50+ pages.

I went to update the folder, and it won't see the file as having the full 50+ pages.

then I moved the file to another directory, updated and it saw all the pages.

then I updated again, and I think it got the pages from my reader and it's back to only 3 pages. it's crazy.

I know the file isn't corrupt because I used the trick to use two linked directories to have 2 different users, and in one user, it sees all the pages. In the second user, it only sees those 3 pages.

How do I reset a file so the reader doesnt see it anymore and imports it again?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!