Skip to content
YACReader
Help and support for MacOSX users.

search metadata:false

  • dreibona
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
5 years 2 months ago #6138 by dreibona
search metadata:false was created by dreibona
Is there any way to search for comics that don't have metadata. I know it is not normal, but I have comics in different folders that I would like to add metadata without having to enter each folder... with a simple search it would save me a lot of time.

I also tried to search like number:" " or title: (empty) but I don't know the characters for empty text or number.

Thanks a lot!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 months ago #6139 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic search metadata:false
No, there is no such an option. This should be something done automatically by YACReaderLibrary, once you hace a series identified new issues should get metadata automatically…but until I get something better for dealing with metadata you don’t have much options.

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: dreibona

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!