Skip to content
YACReader
Help and support for MacOSX users.

lib not available and removal when network is down

  • Zeltak
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
4 years 5 months ago #6691 by Zeltak
Hi all

so I have been using YACreader for years now but something has been always bugging me and only found out today there is a forum :) :)

so my main comic library resides on my NAS (Qnap). my YACreader Mac app points to a dir on the QNAP but when the network is down or QNAP is in maintenance I always get this warning when I open YACreader "

"Library 'ik_comics' is no longer available. Do you want to remove it?"

I find that I often almost accidentally press yes..which is very annoying

so my question is

1) can this be a user option? can I just disable it and never have the option to remove a library

2) how does one back up the settings and metadata of the library in case I delete it by accident

thx a lot

Z

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!