- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 1
Help and support for MacOSX users.
Can not reorder manually in grid view anymore
- CodyShan
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
3 years 11 months ago #7219
by CodyShan
Can not reorder manually in grid view anymore was created by CodyShan
Hello there.
First, thank you for this great app, I use it a lot.
Some time ago, I created a reading list in the library app, in which I put the comics I want to read next.
In this list, in grid view, I used to drag and drop comics to change their order.
But I have noticed that, since the latest version (9.9.2.2210021), it is no longer possible.
Inside this list, if I drag an item and drop it at another location, nothing happens (or I can't even drag because it starts to scroll inside the reading list).
Also, by dragging and dropping a comic from another collection to a reading list, I still don't understand how the ordering works. Once in the reading list, they are not ordered alphabetically, neither by date of creation, or even by added date.
First, thank you for this great app, I use it a lot.
Some time ago, I created a reading list in the library app, in which I put the comics I want to read next.
In this list, in grid view, I used to drag and drop comics to change their order.
But I have noticed that, since the latest version (9.9.2.2210021), it is no longer possible.
Inside this list, if I drag an item and drop it at another location, nothing happens (or I can't even drag because it starts to scroll inside the reading list).
Also, by dragging and dropping a comic from another collection to a reading list, I still don't understand how the ordering works. Once in the reading list, they are not ordered alphabetically, neither by date of creation, or even by added date.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
3 years 11 months ago #7221
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Can not reorder manually in grid view anymore
They should be sorted by the order you added them. If you add comic1, then comic2, then comic3, that should be the order.
And yes, you are right, sorting in the grid view is broken, I will take a look. In the mean time use the flow view, you can sort items in the table view.
And yes, you are right, sorting in the grid view is broken, I will take a look. In the mean time use the flow view, you can sort items in the table view.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: CodyShan
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- CodyShan
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 1
3 years 11 months ago #7222
by CodyShan
Replied by CodyShan on topic Can not reorder manually in grid view anymore
I have added two comics, separately, with drag and drop, and one was added in the third position from the end, and the other was put at the end. But this is a very minor issue.
And you're right, other views let me re-order the comics, like the list view.
Thank you for your hard work!
And you're right, other views let me re-order the comics, like the list view.
Thank you for your hard work!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
3 years 11 months ago #7227
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Can not reorder manually in grid view anymore
I fixed Drag&drop in the grid view in this dev version:
github.com/YACReader/yacreader-dev-build...s/tag/9.10.0.2211062
Do you mind giving it a try?
Do you mind giving it a try?
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: CodyShan
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- CodyShan
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 1
3 years 11 months ago #7229
by CodyShan
Replied by CodyShan on topic Can not reorder manually in grid view anymore
Works great!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Luis Ángel
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel