- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for MacOSX users.
Yacreader 9.11.0 no longer shows top control bar
- agodfrin
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
3 years 5 months ago #7524
by agodfrin
Yacreader 9.11.0 no longer shows top control bar was created by agodfrin
I upgraded to the latest macOS version recently, and I just noticed that the control bar that used to appear at the top of the window no longer appears.
I first thought I had changed some setting inadvertently, but I can't find any setting for that.
Albert
I first thought I had changed some setting inadvertently, but I can't find any setting for that.
Albert
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
3 years 5 months ago #7525
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Yacreader 9.11.0 no longer shows top control bar
If I remember correctly you can show/hide it from the context menu (right click). The default shortcut for doing it is H, so press H and it should be back.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- agodfrin
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
3 years 5 months ago #7526
by agodfrin
Replied by agodfrin on topic Yacreader 9.11.0 no longer shows top control bar
I did not see an option in the context menu to control it .... but, yes just typing H made it come back. Thanks a lot!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- danhackley
- Offline
- Premium Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 84
- Thank you received: 6
3 years 2 weeks ago #7869
by danhackley
Replied by danhackley on topic Yacreader 9.11.0 no longer shows top control bar
The bar at the top of the screen has disappeared for me also. Pressing H doesn't bring it back. To remove it I had right-clicked it, and then clicked the tick mark that appeared. But I cannot get it back. Any help appreciated!
Also, it would be useful to have a menu item to show/remove this, rather than having to know the magic keypress!
Also, it would be useful to have a menu item to show/remove this, rather than having to know the magic keypress!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- selmf
- Offline
- Moderator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 639
- Thank you received: 136
3 years 2 weeks ago #7870
by selmf
My answers are not necessarily official YACReader statements but mostly represent my own opinion in technical matters.
Replied by selmf on topic Yacreader 9.11.0 no longer shows top control bar
I didn't know it was possible to accidently remove it that way.
In my tests, these workarounds restored it:
- Triggering full screen
- Restarting YACReader
However, if you pressed "H" without it being hidden via pressing "H" before, it is now hidden by default and you have to unhide by pressing H again to make these workarounds work
In my tests, these workarounds restored it:
- Triggering full screen
- Restarting YACReader
However, if you pressed "H" without it being hidden via pressing "H" before, it is now hidden by default and you have to unhide by pressing H again to make these workarounds work
My answers are not necessarily official YACReader statements but mostly represent my own opinion in technical matters.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel