Skip to content
YACReader
Help and support for MacOSX users.

Use Mac OS X client w/ a YACReader Server on NAS

  • terrjack
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
3 years 4 months ago #7616 by terrjack
Title says it all.
I have a 27" iMac and YAC Reader. I have
my comic and magazine collection of 5TB on my Synology NAS.
I want to connect the Mac OS Client to it, but I do not see a Server
Icon to input the IP address and the Path.

How do I do this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 4 months ago #7617 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Use Mac OS X client w/ a YACReader Server on NAS
Mount a shared folder from your NAS and use YACReaderLibrary and YACReader normally.

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!