- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 1
Help and support for MacOSX users.
Problems getting Yacreader to work
- Afred
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
2 years 5 months ago #8406
by Afred
Problems getting Yacreader to work was created by Afred
I'm new to this and maybe I'm not correctly understanding things.
I've installed Yacreader library on a windows server and created a library. I want to now read this library on my Mac but iO can't work out how I add the library to the Mac reader software.
Can anyone help?
I've installed Yacreader library on a windows server and created a library. I want to now read this library on my Mac but iO can't work out how I add the library to the Mac reader software.
Can anyone help?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
2 years 5 months ago #8407
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Problems getting Yacreader to work
The desktop version doesn’t connect to the server. You need to share the folder containing the library over your network, and then mount it on your mac, then you can open the library using YACReaderLibrary in your mac.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Afred
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 1
2 years 5 months ago #8408
by Afred
Replied by Afred on topic Problems getting Yacreader to work
OK.. so it' snot working in the way I expected.
Is this the same for the iPad?
Is this the same for the iPad?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
2 years 5 months ago #8409
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Problems getting Yacreader to work
No, the iOS and Android apps connect to the server, there is remote browsing and reading, and you can import content. The reading progress is also synchronized.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: Afred
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Afred
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 1
2 years 5 months ago #8410
by Afred
Replied by Afred on topic Problems getting Yacreader to work
Thanks for the help, Just purchased the iPad version and seems to bw working.. This way I don't need to keep changing comics as I one;y have 64gb Storage.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Luis Ángel
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel