- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for MacOSX users.
Help Errors Updating Library
- CuriousJosh
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
1 year 9 months ago #9089
by CuriousJosh
Help Errors Updating Library was created by CuriousJosh
tried updating from 9.7 to 9.16 and got errors updating the library.
I can't tell if it's because I'm skipping a version, or used a sim link to link my 2 libraries.
can anyone help with a way to fix this?
I can't tell if it's because I'm skipping a version, or used a sim link to link my 2 libraries.
can anyone help with a way to fix this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
1 year 9 months ago #9090
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Help Errors Updating Library
There is no 9.16, but 9.7 is kind of ancient and the update path from 9.7 involves several update steps, it could be a bug, what error do you get?
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel