- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for MacOSX users.
YACReader Library Crashes after adding a new cómic
- rod
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
1 year 7 months ago #9315
by rod
YACReader Library Crashes after adding a new cómic was created by rod
When I try to and a cómic in a folder (it dones matter if it's a new folder o a existing one) sometimes it crashes.
It started to happen in the new versionada 9.15.
I have already tried, the Qt6 and Qt5 Versions, also tried a version from GitHub repo.
It started to happen in the new versionada 9.15.
I have already tried, the Qt6 and Qt5 Versions, also tried a version from GitHub repo.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
1 year 7 months ago #9316
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic YACReader Library Crashes after adding a new cómic
can you send me the ydb file inside the .yacreaderlibrary that it is in your library root folder (it starts with . so it's a hidden folder)
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- rod
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
1 year 7 months ago #9317
by rod
Replied by rod on topic YACReader Library Crashes after adding a new cómic
send and email with info.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- rod
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
1 year 7 months ago #9318
by rod
Replied by rod on topic YACReader Library Crashes after adding a new cómic
It has been rejected as Spam.
Should I try a different way of sending the info?
Should I try a different way of sending the info?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- rod
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
1 year 7 months ago #9319
by rod
Replied by rod on topic YACReader Library Crashes after adding a new cómic
Ok, Quick explanation for reasons (i used to use ComicRack), I created six libraries in the same HDD several years ago. And it has worked fine for me.
As reading through the forums, I found that I should have had a single library. But I haven't committed myself to do so.
drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Q2vEA3nE...zVWYO?usp=share_link
As reading through the forums, I found that I should have had a single library. But I haven't committed myself to do so.
drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Q2vEA3nE...zVWYO?usp=share_link
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
1 year 7 months ago #9322
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic YACReader Library Crashes after adding a new cómic
Where are your comics stored? Is the folder where the comics are synchronized with any cloud service?
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- rod
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
1 year 7 months ago #9324
by rod
Replied by rod on topic YACReader Library Crashes after adding a new cómic
In a external HDD. Mac OS Extended (Journaled)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel