- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for MacOSX users.
Error opening comic with third party reader
- lokiglowstickofdestiny
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
1 year 1 week ago #9651
by lokiglowstickofdestiny
Error opening comic with third party reader was created by lokiglowstickofdestiny
I'm very new to yacreader but every time I try to open my comic from the library it shows the message "Error opening comic with third party reader." I can open the comic fine by going to my downloads on safari and selecting yacreader as the application to open it but it's very tedious and I want to be able to open it straight from the library. also the library isn't updating my page place in the reader I'm not sure if that's related or not
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
1 year 1 week ago #9663
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Error opening comic with third party reader
You may need to use the latest dev build to fix this problem, one thing to notice is that a third party comic reader won’t be able to update the reading progress back to YACReaderLibrary.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel