Skip to content
YACReader
Help and support for MacOSX users.

Can't open comics in YACReaderLibrary 10.1

  • sentience
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
2 months 3 weeks ago #10155 by sentience
When I try to open a comic in YACReaderLibrary 10.1, YACReader launches and displays an error: "Unable to connect to YACReaderLibrary.

Screenshots: error , library info

I'm seeing this on macOS 27 developer beta 3, which could be responsible for the issue, but I thought I'd report it anyway just in case.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #10156 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Can't open comics in YACReaderLibrary 10.1
Hmmm, yeah the new macOS could be the cause, I need to investigate.

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!