- Posts: 24
- Thank you received: 2
Help and support for MacOSX users.
Metadata In YACReader Library
- phunetik
- Topic Author
- Offline
- Junior Member
-
Less
More
10 years 10 months ago #1919
by phunetik
Metadata In YACReader Library was created by phunetik
Hello!
I am writing in regards to the metadata that YACReader library pulls from Comic Vine. Does YACRL actually embed the metadata into each comic file? I am in an environment where I cannot always use wifi to transfer files directly from the library to my iPad, and am forced to use iTunes. This is fine, because ultimately I am just trying to read comics, but it does not seem to provide any of the metadata. Am I missing something? Or doing it wrong? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!
I am writing in regards to the metadata that YACReader library pulls from Comic Vine. Does YACRL actually embed the metadata into each comic file? I am in an environment where I cannot always use wifi to transfer files directly from the library to my iPad, and am forced to use iTunes. This is fine, because ultimately I am just trying to read comics, but it does not seem to provide any of the metadata. Am I missing something? Or doing it wrong? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
10 years 10 months ago #1924
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Metadata In YACReader Library
Hi,
No, YACReaderLibrary doesn't write the metadata in the files. I really don't think that it is the right thing to do. But, in a future I would like to add the option for doing this...
Sorry for any inconveniences.
No, YACReaderLibrary doesn't write the metadata in the files. I really don't think that it is the right thing to do. But, in a future I would like to add the option for doing this...
Sorry for any inconveniences.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- phunetik
- Topic Author
- Offline
- Junior Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 24
- Thank you received: 2
10 years 10 months ago #1926
by phunetik
Replied by phunetik on topic Metadata In YACReader Library
No worries, I was more curious in how it worked. I think that it is a great option, only because when you have to go through iTunes, there is no metadata. Not a HUGE deal, but just something cool...
Please include the option, brother!
-Thanks
Please include the option, brother!
-Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel