- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for Windows users.
Unknown error
- skarz
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
9 years 3 months ago #3199
by skarz
Unknown error was created by skarz
Hello,
When I use the feature to download tags from Comic Vine I get "Unknown error" and "Error connecting to Comic Vine". I have read previous threads saying this would be fixed in 8.5.0 but it appears it is not. Can anyone help?
Thanks!
When I use the feature to download tags from Comic Vine I get "Unknown error" and "Error connecting to Comic Vine". I have read previous threads saying this would be fixed in 8.5.0 but it appears it is not. Can anyone help?
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
9 years 3 months ago #3202
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Unknown error
Here you have instructions to making it work again:
www.yacreader.com/forum/bugs/972-unknown...-tags-from-comicvine
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel