- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for Windows users.
Shortcut to open the last opened file?
- Joan
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
9 years 1 month ago #3267
by Joan
Shortcut to open the last opened file? was created by Joan
Hi!
Is there any way to set a shortcut to open the last opened comic?
I was really used to this functionality i CDisplayEx and having it here would be nice.
I know I can go to the menu and see the recent files... but it would be much more convenient and easy to be able to press Ctrl+R or similar to reopen last file just at start.
Thank you all!
Is there any way to set a shortcut to open the last opened comic?
I was really used to this functionality i CDisplayEx and having it here would be nice.
I know I can go to the menu and see the recent files... but it would be much more convenient and easy to be able to press Ctrl+R or similar to reopen last file just at start.
Thank you all!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- selmf
- Offline
- Moderator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 639
- Thank you received: 136
9 years 1 month ago #3270
by selmf
My answers are not necessarily official YACReader statements but mostly represent my own opinion in technical matters.
Replied by selmf on topic Shortcut to open the last opened file?
Not yet, but I think that should be doable. I'll talk with Luis about it (or he will chime in here).
My answers are not necessarily official YACReader statements but mostly represent my own opinion in technical matters.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
9 years 1 month ago #3276
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Shortcut to open the last opened file?
Yeah I think this perfectly doable without much trouble, I'll give it a try before the next release.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Joan
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
9 years 1 month ago #3279
by Joan
Replied by Joan on topic Shortcut to open the last opened file?
Thank you both!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel