- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for Windows users.
Full Screen Navigation
- mdoverl
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
8 years 4 months ago #3913
by mdoverl
Full Screen Navigation was created by mdoverl
I was wondering if it's possible to navigate to different folders within my Comics folder while I'm in Full Screen mode?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- mdoverl
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
8 years 4 months ago #3914
by mdoverl
Replied by mdoverl on topic Full Screen Navigation
Maybe I should clarify here. I'm referring to Full Screen Mode in YAC Reader Library when looking at you comic book collection.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
8 years 4 months ago #3918
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Full Screen Navigation
No, the full screen mode was born as a fancy way to look at the covers in your collection, I don't think YACReaderLibrary gains much space by going fullscreen vs being maximized (you can hide the table below the flow view).
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel