Skip to content
YACReader
Help and support for Windows users.

Find deleted comic

More
8 years 2 months ago #4161 by Frd22
Find deleted comic was created by Frd22
Hi I deleted a comic from the side panel I thought it would go in the recycling bin but it just completely deleted is there any way to find it or am I screwed? Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #4162 by selmf
Replied by selmf on topic Find deleted comic
If the section of the harddisk hasn't been overwritten yet you can try to restore it using an undeleter. Wikipedia has a good description and some links too tools you could try:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Undeletion

My answers are not necessarily official YACReader statements but mostly represent my own opinion in technical matters.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #4182 by Frd22
Replied by Frd22 on topic Find deleted comic
Thanks I tried but I'm pretty sure it's gone thanks though.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!