- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for Windows users.
FIltering library folders
- ziggybee
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
8 years 1 week ago #4279
by ziggybee
FIltering library folders was created by ziggybee
Hello, I wonder if there's a way to filter or sort library folders by status (read/unread).
I have lot's of comics and usually I have space issues (I travel a lot), so I periodically have to delete the read comics from my library. It is very frustrating looking for the read flag one by one. I wonder if there's a way to filter my folders by status.
Also: there's a way to automatically remove read comics from the app once I sync again?
I have lot's of comics and usually I have space issues (I travel a lot), so I periodically have to delete the read comics from my library. It is very frustrating looking for the read flag one by one. I wonder if there's a way to filter my folders by status.
Also: there's a way to automatically remove read comics from the app once I sync again?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
8 years 1 week ago #4280
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic FIltering library folders
The answer is no to both questions.
I usually think about libraries as something where you put things but you do not remove stuff from them in a regular basis. So yeah, for your use case YACReaderLibrary is a little bit lacking.
I want to improve the search/filtering I think about including folders or something.
I usually think about libraries as something where you put things but you do not remove stuff from them in a regular basis. So yeah, for your use case YACReaderLibrary is a little bit lacking.
I want to improve the search/filtering I think about including folders or something.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- poco06
- Offline
- Junior Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 22
- Thank you received: 1
7 years 9 months ago #4397
by poco06
Replied by poco06 on topic FIltering library folders
Hello,
Concerning filtering, may I propose that some specifc fields could be used like : year or author ...?
Regards
Pat
Concerning filtering, may I propose that some specifc fields could be used like : year or author ...?
Regards
Pat
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel