- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 2
Help and support for Windows users.
Show other fields in library view?
- MikePearce
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
7 years 11 months ago #4319
by MikePearce
Show other fields in library view? was created by MikePearce
Hello,
Is it possible to show other fields in the library view? I can currently see Title, File Name, Pages, Size, Read, Current Page and Rating, but would like to also see Volume, Publisher etc.
I can't find a way of doing this, is it possible?
Thanks,
Mike
Is it possible to show other fields in the library view? I can currently see Title, File Name, Pages, Size, Read, Current Page and Rating, but would like to also see Volume, Publisher etc.
I can't find a way of doing this, is it possible?
Thanks,
Mike
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
7 years 11 months ago #4324
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Show other fields in library view?
No, not yet. It is in the TODO list but I never find time to implement it.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- MikePearce
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 2
7 years 11 months ago #4325
by MikePearce
Replied by MikePearce on topic Show other fields in library view?
OK, thanks for letting me know. Wish I could write the codes, then I'd offer to help!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel