- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for Windows users.
YACReader Library doesn't start
- kefka84
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
12 years 8 months ago #394
by kefka84
YACReader Library doesn't start was created by kefka84
First,
hello and thank you for your excellent apps that I use on my ipad
But now I want to import my comics directly from my computer...
Here's the issue :
When i click on Yacreader library, it doesn't start,
when i press ctrl+alt+del I can see it but I can't kill it,
I must restart my computer every times.
(However Yacreader works)
I try to launch it as administrator, no success...
My OS is Windows 7 64bits
Thank you in advance
hello and thank you for your excellent apps that I use on my ipad
But now I want to import my comics directly from my computer...
Here's the issue :
When i click on Yacreader library, it doesn't start,
when i press ctrl+alt+del I can see it but I can't kill it,
I must restart my computer every times.
(However Yacreader works)
I try to launch it as administrator, no success...
My OS is Windows 7 64bits
Thank you in advance
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
12 years 8 months ago #396
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic YACReader Library doesn't start
Hi,
please, try using the beta version, you can find it here: www.yacreader.com/forum/testers/135-7-0-0-beta2-available
let me know if the new version has the same issue.
please, try using the beta version, you can find it here: www.yacreader.com/forum/testers/135-7-0-0-beta2-available
let me know if the new version has the same issue.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: kefka84
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- kefka84
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 8 months ago #397
by kefka84
Replied by kefka84 on topic YACReader Library doesn't start
It works fine!
Thank you very much
Thank you very much
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel