Skip to content
YACReader
Help and support for Windows users.

Fullscreen keeps when you change window

  • JKarmine
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
7 years 1 week ago #4805 by JKarmine
Fullscreen keeps when you change window was created by JKarmine
Hi. When I am in Fullscreen mode and change to another program (like Alt+tab o pressing Windows and choose a program), the comic keeps showing on the screen. I have to exit Fullscreen mode in order to go to another program. I mean, it's not like now the YAC is unusable, but it's a little annoying.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 days ago #4810 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Fullscreen keeps when you change window
I'll look into it, I had to change a few things to fix full screen mode in Windows and those changes can have secondary effects...

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!