- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for Windows users.
QR Code...how do I generate one from my PC App?
- drydahl
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
6 years 9 months ago #4968
by drydahl
QR Code...how do I generate one from my PC App? was created by drydahl
I've searched high and low and can't find out how to generate this code to set up a server.
Why doesn't this app have a user guide or FAQ? I've searched and can't find one anywhere here. So far, the new user experience with this app out of the box isn't great.
Why doesn't this app have a user guide or FAQ? I've searched and can't find one anywhere here. So far, the new user experience with this app out of the box isn't great.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
6 years 9 months ago #4971
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic QR Code...how do I generate one from my PC App?
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- drydahl
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
6 years 9 months ago #4972
by drydahl
Replied by drydahl on topic QR Code...how do I generate one from my PC App?
Thanks for the help, but where is that button? I don't see it on the windows application pulldown menu? I'm using the most recent version of the PC app but mine says YACReader not YACReaderLibrary.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
6 years 9 months ago #4974
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic QR Code...how do I generate one from my PC App?
You are using the wrong app...
Just type YACReaderLibrary in the windows start menu or open it from the installation folder. You will need to create a library...
Just type YACReaderLibrary in the windows start menu or open it from the installation folder. You will need to create a library...
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel