Skip to content
YACReader
Help and support for Windows users.

ComicVine Scraper Blank Window Box

  • mrfour077
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
6 years 1 month ago #5381 by mrfour077
ComicVine Scraper Blank Window Box was created by mrfour077
So I know this is in beta and perhaps I'm too slow here to realize what I'm doing wrong. I try to scrape for the tags on the comic individually, doubt it even works in batches. One I'll get absolutely 0 results or totally wrong results, I'll populate the series name myself to better search the database, still nothing. Then of course the occasional blank window box that happens... sometimes if I let it hang there for say 3 mins it shows up, however most cases it just remains blank I try over and over again still the same. Restarting helps but then just scraping for tags that show totally wrong outputs.

Any help would be appreciated, I love the program and thank you guys so much for the hard work you guys put into this!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 month ago - 6 years 1 month ago #5382 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic ComicVine Scraper Blank Window Box
I can't see the screenshot for some reason.

The scraper works reasonably well, and it definitely works in batch mode (it is how I always use it)

When you select various comics the scraper tries to guess the series, if you get wrong results click "back" and enter the series manually.

EDIT: I have been testing it right now and it works as expected

What version are you using? windows, macos, linux?

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Last edit: 6 years 1 month ago by Luis Ángel.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!