- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for Windows users.
[unable to read] windows client, odroid N2 serveur
- maknho
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
6 years 1 week ago #5431
by maknho
[unable to read] windows client, odroid N2 serveur was created by maknho
Hello everyone,
I have just install a library on my Odroid n2.
I can access to the comics via the app on my IPAD but I can't on my windows computer.
i see the library and the paths but I see only this when I click on read :
library:16_Mes_BD
libraryId:1
previousComic:8053
comicid:8054
hash:970bafa2f57955ba97fb6933fa929d9b64b1c11b17810332
path:/Par_auteurs/Gebe/Gebe - L.an.01-[Lacomete-BDK.FR-Bdz].cbr
numpages:65
rating:0
currentPage:1
contrast:-1
coverPage:1
I think I ve just forgotten something simple but I don't guess. Have you some clues please ?
Thxs a lot
I have just install a library on my Odroid n2.
I can access to the comics via the app on my IPAD but I can't on my windows computer.
i see the library and the paths but I see only this when I click on read :
library:16_Mes_BD
libraryId:1
previousComic:8053
comicid:8054
hash:970bafa2f57955ba97fb6933fa929d9b64b1c11b17810332
path:/Par_auteurs/Gebe/Gebe - L.an.01-[Lacomete-BDK.FR-Bdz].cbr
numpages:65
rating:0
currentPage:1
contrast:-1
coverPage:1
I think I ve just forgotten something simple but I don't guess. Have you some clues please ?
Thxs a lot
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
6 years 1 week ago #5432
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic [unable to read] windows client, odroid N2 serveur
Hi,
that's not really supported, you can't use the server web view for that, the web browser is kept there mainly for testing.
You need to add to your Windows computer the network folder where you keep your comics, then, using YACReaderLibrary open the libray you have there as it was a local library, then using YACReaderLibrary to browse and open the comics you want to read.
that's not really supported, you can't use the server web view for that, the web browser is kept there mainly for testing.
You need to add to your Windows computer the network folder where you keep your comics, then, using YACReaderLibrary open the libray you have there as it was a local library, then using YACReaderLibrary to browse and open the comics you want to read.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- maknho
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
6 years 1 week ago #5433
by maknho
Replied by maknho on topic [unable to read] windows client, odroid N2 serveur
OK Thxs. I will try it.
Good evening and thxs for the work that has given Yac
Good evening and thxs for the work that has given Yac
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel