Skip to content
YACReader
Help and support for Windows users.

Manually adding comic tags

  • ChrisFhey
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
5 years 7 months ago #5785 by ChrisFhey
Manually adding comic tags was created by ChrisFhey
I've been using YACReader Library for a bit now, and I've a couple of comics that are not on Comicvine.
Is there a way to manually add tags to these comics? I've been looking for an option to do so, but I can't find one.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 7 months ago #5786 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Manually adding comic tags
Yeah, just click the edit button (the pencil), next to the comic vine button, and edit the fields yourself

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • ChrisFhey
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
5 years 7 months ago #5787 by ChrisFhey
Replied by ChrisFhey on topic Manually adding comic tags
Yes, I know about those metadata fields, but I was wondering if there was a free tagging system and a field specifically suited for it? Apologies for not being specific enough.

Additionally, I've noticed that when a comic doesn't have a number (e.g.: A set of unsorted stand-alone comics), the comics are displaying the filename rather than the title that was set in YACReader. Is there a reason for this behaviour?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 11 months ago #8939 by migube

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!