- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for Windows users.
Windows 10 YAc server autostartup
- Alaxander609
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
5 years 7 months ago #5818
by Alaxander609
Windows 10 YAc server autostartup was created by Alaxander609
Hi Bro,
Thanks for such cool software finally bought the iOS app as well - was kinda worried but work awesome.
Can you please let me know how to start the yacreader on startup.
I tried putting shortcut in shell:startup not working.
Do I need to schedule a task during boot up ?
Thanks for such cool software finally bought the iOS app as well - was kinda worried but work awesome.
Can you please let me know how to start the yacreader on startup.
I tried putting shortcut in shell:startup not working.
Do I need to schedule a task during boot up ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
5 years 6 months ago #5820
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Windows 10 YAc server autostartup
Not really, you just need to put a link in the startup folder. You can try this
support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/chan...8d-e749-9ba301d441e6
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel