- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for Windows users.
Creating a New Reading List - Out of Order
- callmetuan
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
5 years 4 months ago #5985
by callmetuan
Creating a New Reading List - Out of Order was created by callmetuan
Using version 9.8.0.2105165 on Windows 10 Pro.
I am trying to create a reading list to follow a crossover of multiple series. They are not following the order I am creating. For example:
1. I have two separate folders on my desktop for two series that crossover (Wolverine, Issues #1-4 and & X-Men, Issues #1-4).
2. Create a new Reading List in YacReader and drag/drop all 8 issues in this order: Wolverine #1, X-Men #1, Wolverine #2, X-men #2, etc.
3. Open newly created reading list in Windows and goto Wolverine #1, finish, and expect next issue in line would be X-men #1 as i created the order, but instead next issue is Wolverine #2. Problem also follows if i open reading list through iOS app v3.14.1.
4. What ever multiple series I drag/drop into a reading list, the order follows the original "folder" and not the order i created in the reading list.
5. Afterwards, I also selected all issues in the reading list and pressed the Hashtag button to "Assign current order to comics" and same problem occurs.
Am I not using the reading list as intended or am I using it incorrectly?
I am trying to create a reading list to follow a crossover of multiple series. They are not following the order I am creating. For example:
1. I have two separate folders on my desktop for two series that crossover (Wolverine, Issues #1-4 and & X-Men, Issues #1-4).
2. Create a new Reading List in YacReader and drag/drop all 8 issues in this order: Wolverine #1, X-Men #1, Wolverine #2, X-men #2, etc.
3. Open newly created reading list in Windows and goto Wolverine #1, finish, and expect next issue in line would be X-men #1 as i created the order, but instead next issue is Wolverine #2. Problem also follows if i open reading list through iOS app v3.14.1.
4. What ever multiple series I drag/drop into a reading list, the order follows the original "folder" and not the order i created in the reading list.
5. Afterwards, I also selected all issues in the reading list and pressed the Hashtag button to "Assign current order to comics" and same problem occurs.
Am I not using the reading list as intended or am I using it incorrectly?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #5986
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Creating a New Reading List - Out of Order
It's a bug.
BTW step 5 is not needed.
I will fix it asap.
Importing seems to work though, so if you import the whole crossover into your iOS device you should be able to read the issues in the right order.
BTW step 5 is not needed.
I will fix it asap.
Importing seems to work though, so if you import the whole crossover into your iOS device you should be able to read the issues in the right order.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Last edit: 5 years 4 months ago by Luis Ángel.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
5 years 4 months ago #6007
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Creating a New Reading List - Out of Order
Lastest dev builds should work as intended, you can get the desktop version here
yacreader.jfrog.io/artifactory/yacreader/2105291/
and the iOS one in Testflight
testflight.apple.com/join/5zhB7sRP
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel