Skip to content
YACReader
Help and support for Windows users.

Toggle the screen when go to next page

  • DDqueen
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
5 years 1 month ago #6204 by DDqueen
Hi All,

I have some problem. Can any1 kindly teach me?
How to toggle the screen to the right upper corner of picture every time when I go to the next page?

That's becuase I use to read double page, and every time when I finish the page of the even number and go to the next page, the screen always toggle to the page of the next even number, and I need to scroll the screen to the right upper corner of the picture. It's annoying.

Sorry for my poor English, and I hope you can understand what I mean.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #6208 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Toggle the screen when go to next page
Hmmmm, I didn’t understand what you mean, are you using zoom?

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!