Skip to content
YACReader
Help and support for Windows users.

Make YACReader Library change local file names

  • Floppi23
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
4 years 9 months ago #6452 by Floppi23
Hello! I am trying to export my comics to my iPad, and the Library does a great job of fetching metadata from ComicVine and applying it to my comics. BUT, it only does this in the application, it does not apply it to the actual local files. This means that the original files that I imported, are still named like this: Ambush Bug (title) #01 (issue).

What I want instead is the actual issue title along with the already present information, which is imported in the YACReader Library, so I know they exist, but I can't get the software to apply it to the local files.

Is this possible, or is there another application that will allow me to do this, perhaps do it in batch?

Cheers, Floppi23

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!