- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for Windows users.
A few of files get corrupted
- NoReptile
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
4 years 7 months ago #6620
by NoReptile
A few of files get corrupted was created by NoReptile
Hi there, some of my mangas are corrupted by itself. I can access pages with windows photos and can unzip without any issue but for some reason YACReader shows those mangas corrupted if I want to read them. I tried to unzip and zip again but did not help. Can I get some help with this issue? By the way, they have some sensitive content.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
4 years 7 months ago #6621
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic A few of files get corrupted
Are they protected by password? YACReader doesn't support passwords in comic files.
If not, and if you don't mind sending one of those files to me I can look into what is going on.
If not, and if you don't mind sending one of those files to me I can look into what is going on.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- NoReptile
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
4 years 7 months ago #6623
by NoReptile
Replied by NoReptile on topic A few of files get corrupted
They are not protected by passwords. I would like to share those files with you. How can I reach them?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
4 years 7 months ago #6624
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic A few of files get corrupted
Use any of these mails
www.yacreader.com/contact
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- NoReptile
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
4 years 7 months ago #6627
by NoReptile
Replied by NoReptile on topic A few of files get corrupted
By the way, I noticed something interesting. I use 2 different personal computers. On my desktop, the manga which I told it was corrupted is not corrupted on my notebook. Should I still send it to you?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
4 years 7 months ago #6628
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic A few of files get corrupted
That's weird, what operative systems are you using? And what's your setup in those machines? comics location, etc.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel