- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for Windows users.
Can YAC Windows access a remote YAC Library?
- CrisOfSox
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
4 years 4 months ago #6788
by CrisOfSox
Can YAC Windows access a remote YAC Library? was created by CrisOfSox
I build a new box and my old Win10 machine is now a Media Server.
Ipad and Iphone access the library just fine, but i can't find an option in the YAC Reader Version on Windows?
I can access the files via SMB but i wonder about the remote access.
(Chapter read and stuff)
Ipad and Iphone access the library just fine, but i can't find an option in the YAC Reader Version on Windows?
I can access the files via SMB but i wonder about the remote access.
(Chapter read and stuff)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
4 years 4 months ago #6789
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Can YAC Windows access a remote YAC Library?
Just open the library from YACReaderLibrary in the SMB location.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Chirishman
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
4 years 1 month ago #7009
by Chirishman
Replied by Chirishman on topic Can YAC Windows access a remote YAC Library?
Can we please get this on the roadmap to be added as a feature?
The ability to download comics locally on demand for viewing when you're outside of your home is a big reason why this functionality should be actually ported.
I like reading on my Surface when I can, and I already have YACReader Library running in a Docker container to serve comics to my iPhone. I'd prefer to be able to have one solution for this.
Currently I've got my YACReader Library folder in my Onedrive so that I can sync them as needed to my Surface and use the Cover app from the Windows store. Unfortunately my Onedrive is getting full.
The ability to download comics locally on demand for viewing when you're outside of your home is a big reason why this functionality should be actually ported.
I like reading on my Surface when I can, and I already have YACReader Library running in a Docker container to serve comics to my iPhone. I'd prefer to be able to have one solution for this.
Currently I've got my YACReader Library folder in my Onedrive so that I can sync them as needed to my Surface and use the Cover app from the Windows store. Unfortunately my Onedrive is getting full.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel