Welcome to the forum, Guest

TOPIC: ComicVine Tags not Updating

ComicVine Tags not Updating 1 year 10 months ago #6801

pioneersky

Fresh Boarder

Thank you received: 1

Not 100% sure wether to post this in here or the Linux support thread. I'm running xthursdayx's excellent Yacreaderlibraryserver docker template on Unraid and have been loving using the iOS app to read. However I've hit a snag recently. While organizing my collection and downloading tags, it seems to have stopped actually updating the metadata. I'm using YacReaderLibrary on my Windows PC to do tagging, and everything works up until updating the tags. I'll hit go, it will sit for a minute and think while communicating with the server and nothing changes. Just in case I completely removed all library files and fully re-installed the server on my Unraid pc and the Windows software, but still nothing. Watching the logs for the server there is no "update failed" or similar message when I try to update tags. Any ideas? About to spin up a linux VM and install the library software there to see if that works instead.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

ComicVine Tags not Updating 1 year 10 months ago #6804

Luis Ángel

Administrator

Thank you received: 543

Hmmm, I have no idea about what could be causing this. Can you edit the tags manually? do they get saved?
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The administrator has disabled public write access.