Welcome to the forum, Guest

TOPIC: Recently Added Reading List?

Recently Added Reading List? 1 year 10 months ago #6806

dmaker

Fresh Boarder

Hi, new to YACReader. Gotta say, I love it. It's one of those, where have you been all this time kind of apps. I have a large comic collection and never found any app that presented it in the way that I wanted: easy to browse my existing folder structure. This does that excellently and it looks like it caches covers for faster retrieval. That is awesome.

One thing: is there a way to create a smart reading list that will update with recently added items? It's nice to have if you have a large collection and sometimes forget to read a new release that you imported or something.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Recently Added Reading List? 1 year 10 months ago #6820

Luis Ángel

Administrator

Thank you received: 544

This is something I have in my TODO list. It's a feature that I miss too.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Recently Added Reading List? 1 year 9 months ago #6826

dmaker

Fresh Boarder

I very much look forward to that feature.

In the meantime, I use two products to sort of get there. I also run ubooquity from another pc on my LAN that I sync my comics to. It's great for streaming my collection on the road, but it also has a recently added tab. So I can open that and quickly see what I've recently added and then go to yacreader to find it and read it.