- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for Windows users.
Library as service
- perezbalen
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
12 years 1 week ago #764
by perezbalen
Library as service was created by perezbalen
Hi
Is there a way to run the library as a service, or a a GUIless application (like in the tray)? I have my comics in my home computer, and use the library to download the ones I'm reading to my ipad. The thing is that this means I need to have the library running always, and I'm guessing the GUI is sucking a bit more resources than I need for a "file server".
Also, the Library is pron to be closed when someone wants more resources, and easily forgotten to start again.
Thanks
Is there a way to run the library as a service, or a a GUIless application (like in the tray)? I have my comics in my home computer, and use the library to download the ones I'm reading to my ipad. The thing is that this means I need to have the library running always, and I'm guessing the GUI is sucking a bit more resources than I need for a "file server".
Also, the Library is pron to be closed when someone wants more resources, and easily forgotten to start again.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
12 years 1 week ago #765
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Library as service
Welcome to the forum perezbalen.
The "GUILess" mode for YACReaderLibrary is scheduled for future versions. No ETA yet sorry.
The "GUILess" mode for YACReaderLibrary is scheduled for future versions. No ETA yet sorry.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: robr78
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Oberon
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 9 months ago #955
by Oberon
Replied by Oberon on topic Library as service
I have purchased 3 other comic book apps on Ipad and found the windows application to be the easiest and most versatile one to use. I am really looking forward to this program becoming a service like air video.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel