Skip to content
YACReader
Help and support for Windows users.

Do I need a browser plugin to read comics via web?

  • dmaker
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Senior Member
More
3 years 8 months ago #7357 by dmaker
I have YAC server running on Windows and have enabled the web server. When I go to "Read" a comic from a remote browser session, it just loads some text details about the comic instead.

Should I not be able to read the comic? Do I need a cbr viewer plugin or something?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 8 months ago #7358 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Do I need a browser plugin to read comics via web?
The server only works with the iOS app...

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: dmaker

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!