- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 3
Help and support for Windows users.
Library Search Fields and Operators Documentation
- jazucco
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
3 years 8 months ago #7378
by jazucco
Library Search Fields and Operators Documentation was created by jazucco
Is there documentation on the library search? Or does it use a standard search format (e.g. OData)
I am specifically looking to search my library by added date (to find the most recently added comics).
I found this page, but have not found anything more detailed... www.yacreader.com/57-new-version-9-8-0
I am specifically looking to search my library by added date (to find the most recently added comics).
I found this page, but have not found anything more detailed... www.yacreader.com/57-new-version-9-8-0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
3 years 8 months ago #7383
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Library Search Fields and Operators Documentation
No, that's pretty much the documentation about it. Added date is not a field in the DB yet, but is one of the things I want to add to the next version. I will include UI decoration for the most recently added content and also a list to check what's new.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: jazucco
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel