Skip to content
YACReader
Help and support for Windows users.

How to change language

  • FahkingName
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
3 years 1 month ago #7807 by FahkingName
How to change language was created by FahkingName
YAC is the best comic reader I've ever used, but there is one problem that confuses me.
I notice that there is a translations folder in install directory, but I can't find where to change the language of YAC. I'd appreciate it a lot if someone can tell me about this.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 1 month ago #7808 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic How to change language
There is no option to do it manually, the app just picks a translation file depending on your locale. You can try picking one of those files and rename to match your locale or you can remove them so the app is in english.

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: FahkingName

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • FahkingName
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
3 years 1 month ago #7809 by FahkingName
Replied by FahkingName on topic How to change language
Thanks for relying. I deleted all other language files and got what I want.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!