- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for Windows users.
Moving comics inside reading list crashes app
- Koltom
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
3 years 1 week ago #7883
by Koltom
Moving comics inside reading list crashes app was created by Koltom
Hello! I once made a topic similar to this one, couple months back.
This one: www.yacreader.com/forum/support-windows/...ing-list-crashes-app
You actually got back to me and fixed my issue pretty quickly, so thank you for that. I didn't experience any problems after that update. Until today.
Now the problem happens with just moving the comics around, sliding them over the other to correct their placement. The app crashes.
I went and reinstalled the app with the newest version, hoping it would fixed itself but it didn't. I've been using the same version you shared with me on my last topic, since then I manage to create multiple reading lists with many and many subfolders, moved things around inside them, etc. Worked fine for 2 months.
Today I re-thought my library structure so I decided to rename some file folders and moved things around a bit. Updated the library but doing so deleted the comic issues I moved to different paths from the reading lists (this too, it'd be awesome if you can stop it from doing this), I have the list set up somewhere else so I said eh, no big deal, I'll just add them again. So, I was doing that, and when I was almost just about done the app crashed on me and now it crashes everytime I try to move the comics around, even after reinstallation.
This one: www.yacreader.com/forum/support-windows/...ing-list-crashes-app
You actually got back to me and fixed my issue pretty quickly, so thank you for that. I didn't experience any problems after that update. Until today.
Now the problem happens with just moving the comics around, sliding them over the other to correct their placement. The app crashes.
I went and reinstalled the app with the newest version, hoping it would fixed itself but it didn't. I've been using the same version you shared with me on my last topic, since then I manage to create multiple reading lists with many and many subfolders, moved things around inside them, etc. Worked fine for 2 months.
Today I re-thought my library structure so I decided to rename some file folders and moved things around a bit. Updated the library but doing so deleted the comic issues I moved to different paths from the reading lists (this too, it'd be awesome if you can stop it from doing this), I have the list set up somewhere else so I said eh, no big deal, I'll just add them again. So, I was doing that, and when I was almost just about done the app crashed on me and now it crashes everytime I try to move the comics around, even after reinstallation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
3 years 1 week ago #7884
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Moving comics inside reading list crashes app
Thanks, I will take a look.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: Koltom
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel