- Posts: 61
- Thank you received: 1
Help and support for Windows users.
YacReader Library Not Showing Cover Art
- Pfantom
- Topic Author
- Offline
- Senior Member
-
Less
More
2 years 9 months ago #8074
by Pfantom
Replied by Pfantom on topic YacReader Library Not Showing Cover Art
I am installing YACReader-v9.14.0.2311291-winx64-7z-qt6.exe
My folder structure is
\Collection\Publisher\Series\
The .yacreaderlibrary folder is too big as it is 8.02 GB in size.
The .jpg files in the folder do not appear to have an ordered arrangement, nor are they in any folders beyond the root .yacreaderlibrary folder, so which files would I include in the test library?
My folder structure is
\Collection\Publisher\Series\The .yacreaderlibrary folder is too big as it is 8.02 GB in size.
The .jpg files in the folder do not appear to have an ordered arrangement, nor are they in any folders beyond the root .yacreaderlibrary folder, so which files would I include in the test library?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
2 years 9 months ago #8075
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic YacReader Library Not Showing Cover Art
What file system are you using?
Just create a test library like I said. For example in
\Collection2, add to that folder a couple of subfolders with a few comics inside, create a library, check if you can see the covers, if not, send
\Collection2\.yacreaderlibrary to me.
Just create a test library like I said. For example in
\Collection2, add to that folder a couple of subfolders with a few comics inside, create a library, check if you can see the covers, if not, send
\Collection2\.yacreaderlibrary to me. Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Pfantom
- Topic Author
- Offline
- Senior Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 61
- Thank you received: 1
2 years 9 months ago #8079
by Pfantom
Replied by Pfantom on topic YacReader Library Not Showing Cover Art
I started to execute your instructions, but before doing so, I decided to try cleaning the drive after uninstalling the application and deleting any remnants. Once that was done, I rebooted the computer, installed the YACReader-v9.14.0.2311291-winx64-7z.exe instead of YACReader-v9.14.0.2311291-winx64-7z-qt6.exe onto the same drive as the folder with the comic files. Once that was complete, and I started the application, I was greeted with the banner telling me what changes were made in version 9.14. I was also able to see the comic covers.
I am currently running a library update to see if this behavior holds. I will let you know the outcome.
I am currently running a library update to see if this behavior holds. I will let you know the outcome.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Pfantom
- Topic Author
- Offline
- Senior Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 61
- Thank you received: 1
2 years 9 months ago #8090
by Pfantom
Replied by Pfantom on topic YacReader Library Not Showing Cover Art
***UPDATE*** It appears that the steps taken in our previous correspondence worked.
I see that a new build has been released. I will install it using the non-qt6 version.
I see that a new build has been released. I will install it using the non-qt6 version.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
2 years 9 months ago #8092
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic YacReader Library Not Showing Cover Art
Please, check if the qt6 version works, it is what the the project is moving towards.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Pfantom
- Topic Author
- Offline
- Senior Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 61
- Thank you received: 1
2 years 8 months ago #8114
by Pfantom
Replied by Pfantom on topic YacReader Library Not Showing Cover Art
Yes, it did work. For other reasons, I have since switched over to using the MacOS. I installed that version of the qt6 file and experienced no issues.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel